Thursday 24 January 2008

Kampala

I reached here wednesday evening and almost got bored immediately.
Ofcourse the difference in hygiene and quality of roads withstanding; the rest is familiar between Kgl and Kla.
Anyhow back home, my room was crumbed so ihad to clean it first and set base before hitting the streets to Tickles and Gigles and later Capital Pub. I love Kansanga.
My journey was full of bullshit; first at boarder i was cheated by a money changer on the Rwandan side of the boarder. However wheni entered the bus again the beautiful girl seated next to me advised me to go back and check for th guy as fate would have it i saw the guy and he gave me the money he cheated from me-70000 shillings.
Today, iam lazy, there's an Italian supermarket next to Al's bar where they have very good food i went there for breakfast with Gilbert and now am in the internet cafe.
Its nice not have any particular Gahunda for the day.

No comments: