Monday 17 March 2008

Sunrise school Ruhengeri

I have been working with Josh about a story in Ruhengeri which is run by an Anglican bishop John Rucyahana, the guy has set up a model school that could not be misplaced if it was in Western Europe, the buildings are well maintained and above everything good that the school has to offer, it has a very nice view of the Virunga mountain volcanoes.
We had a meal with the students and played basketball and soccer.
The school setting reminded me of Katikamu, my secondary school.
I also made a couple of friends including the head girl...Miriam
Now i have to go the beaches in Gisenyi.
Till then

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been working in rwanda,kinigi for almost 6 months.I wish to bring my son to study his 10 years old.Please give more info about the school?
Regards,
Julie
email:julz.watkins@gmail.com