Tuesday 12 January 2010

AN Important meeting I dream of having one day

Having a meeting with a plate of chicken. “Hello, Chicken. Glad you could make it to this function. Let me introduce everybody. On  your left are chips and next to chips is coke. They are going to be accompanying you on your mission. You will have plenty of time to get to know them better. We have scheduled a mingling session for later. Heh heh. Now that we are all here, let’s get right into it. The venue for this afternoon’s festivities is my mouth. And Speaking of getting right into it…”

2 comments:

Greg said...

that sounds like the kind of meeting I'd enjoy . . . if I come, I'll bring my guest - the World Cup :)

George Kagame said...

Greg,

Such meetings happen being closed doors, but with guests as the WC you're welcome, the other guests wil be pleased to have you.