Saturday 26 April 2008

Dear Nicole,

I find this very difficult to tell you but i also have to be honest with you, i will not be able to attend the Pan African/NEPAD training Programme, for which i was successfully nominated and i had cleared all requirements to come to Johannesburg on 4th May 2008.

This is because decided to assign me urgently to Arusha to cover the proceedings of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda and the East African Legislative assembly.

Not coming to attend your training will be the worst point in my career so far, i was very excited about Johannesburg, but i cannot do much.
If it can be a consolation, my immediate boss, Ignatius Kabagambe can nominate someone else at the newspaper.

Please take my apologies, and should there be a next training programme please contact me again

GEORGE Muhinda

No comments: