Wednesday 14 May 2008

Request for Arusha

The New Times Publications Sarl Internal Memo
From: George Kagame Journalist To: Managing Director cc: Managing Editor, Finance Department, Human Resource and Administration Dear Sir,
Subject: Request for 1000 US Dollars as pocket money for ICTR assignment in Arusha
I humbly request you sir to release 1000 US Dollars as my first monthly salary for the month of May 2008 for my new assignment in Arusha.

I need the funds urgently to begin working as my official functions at the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda start on 12th May 2008.

The funds will enable me to access basic services in Arusha and get acclimatized to the new working environment.
I request that the funds are released immediately as my flight from Kigali to Arusha is slated for 11th May.

Thank you sir for your cooperation Yours Muhinda George Kagame Journalist 7th May 2008

No comments: